Multiple Myeloma Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Multiple Myeloma Articles
- General Information About Plasma Cell Neoplasms
- Stages of Plasma Cell Neoplasms
- Refractory Plasma Cell Neoplasms
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options for Plasma Cell Neoplasms
- To Learn More About Plasma Cell Neoplasms
- Multiple Myeloma Chemotherapy Treatments
Multiple Myeloma Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- Adriamycin (doxorubicin)
- Alkeran Injection (melphalan injection)
- Alkeran Tablets (melphalan)
- BiCNU (carmustine)
- Cytoxan (cytoxan)
- Cytoxan Injection (cyclophosphamide injection)
- Darzalex (daratumumab injection)
- Doxil (doxorubicin lipid complex injection)
- Empliciti (elotuzumab injection)
- Farydak (panobinostat)
- Kyprolis (carfilzomib)
- Ninlaro (ixazomib)
- Oncovin (vincristine)
- Pomalyst (pomalidomide)
- Revlimid (lenalidomide)
- Thalomid (thalidomide)
- Velcade (bortezomib)
- more Multiple Myeloma articles...
Recent Multiple Myeloma Discussions
Update, on September 25th I was admitted to the RWJ Hospital I New Brunswick. On September 27th I had my SCT. I was in hospital for 17 days.The transplant was a transfusion. Expected issuesafter procedure, loss of hair, weakness, diahrrea. I went to my oncologist and my numbers are good and getting better. I have an appointment this Thursday and we will see what she says….. Read more…
Multiple Myeloma Groups
Multiple Myeloma Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Beans Help Prevent Cancers
Legumes like garbanzo beans contain diosgenin, a substance that may help prevent intestinal and other cancers.
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!
Multiple Myeloma Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.